27 Year Old Mommy of 1 Looking for a Stellar Body. Miami, FL

I have been on this site for about 4 months and I...

I have been on this site for about 4 months and I have grown increasingly obsessed with getting a Brazillian Butt Lift. I have looked at doctors here, in San Diego, but I don't feel any of them can give me the projection that I desire. I will be going to Dr. Anthony Hassan at Vanity in Miami. I am a bit apprehensive because I have read many reviews that are not favorable toward Vanity. I have not read many negative reviews about Hassan as a surgeon. I'll be paying my deposit today and scheduling my procedure for some time in April. Today, I'll be paying my $1000 deposit. I have been speak with Amy and she has been very helpful and attentive to my concerns and questions.

Pre- open Pics

This is me last night in a corset. I want a SMALL waist and more projection.

Getting a Refund from Vanity (Dr. Hassan)

As much as I love Dr. Hassan's work, Vanity's lack of professionalism and their complete disregard for my time has turned me off. I asked for a refund today. I don't have time to waste. I am not sure if Hassan will ever come back. I am; however, sure that Vanity is completely and totally full of shit. I'm going to keep researching until I find another Dr. who can provide me with great results and customer service.

Changing Doctors - Vanity to Spectrum

Hello Dolls. Originally, I was scheduled to see Dr. Hasan on May 6th. Most of you know he has been MIA. I reached out to Hasan to inquire about his return, via FB. He read my messages and didn't respond. His lack of response told me everything I needed to know. I have decided that Vanity can kiss my mis-shapen ass. LOL. I'll be seeing Dr. Ghurani at Spectrum on May 10th. He is the specialist at Spectrum and although he is more expensive, I know he WILL be in the office.

Screenshot of a message I sent to Hasan via FACEBOOK. HE NEVER RESPONDED.

OFFICIALLY Changed DOCTORS -

Ladies, I have officially become a DR. GHURANI Doll. I also pushed my surgery back to August 2nd. Super excited!!

DO NOT SIGN THE REFUND FORM AT VANITY- READ EVERYTHING, BE STRATEGIC, BE AGGRESSIVE

LADIES BEWARE OF VANITY. DO NOT SIGN THE REFUND FORM THE SECOND SENTENCE IS A LOOPHOLE FOR THEM TO TAKE YOUR MONEY. I TOLD THEM I WOULD NOT DO IT. I SENT THIS EMAIL TO THE REFUND DEPARTMENT.

Good Afternoon:

I spoke with Amy Caballero at Vanity regarding my $1000.00 deposit for a Brazilian Butt Lift. She, along with her manager are aware that I decided against signing the refund document because of the second sentence, which I do not agree with. I was told (by Amy) to write this email to begin the refund process.

My name is ChaKiara L. Tucker. My address is _______________. This email serves as notification that I am requesting a FULL refund of $1,000, which is what I paid as a deposit for a Brazilian Butt Lift. I expect to have a $1,000. check mailed to the aforementioned address by May 13th. If I do not receive the requested refund in its full amount by this date, I will contact the Better Business Bureau followed by my attorney.

If you all have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to email me. I'd prefer that this issue is resolved via email, as I'd like to have an adequate record of this process if a legal battle ensues.

Best Regards,

HELP.. WHICH DOCTOR GIVES THE BEST ASS??

Ladies, Who do you think is the best? Ghurani, Llorente or Ortega?

I GOT MY CHECK FROM VANITY IN ONE WEEK!!

I sent the below email to Vanity on March 31st (8 days ago) and I got my check TODAY! Don't let then play with your money.

My name is ______________. My address is _______________. This email serves as notification that I am requesting a FULL refund of $1,000, which is what I paid as a deposit for a Brazilian Butt Lift. I expect to have a $1,000. check mailed to the aforementioned address by May 13th. If I do not receive the requested refund in its full amount by this date, I will contact the Better Business Bureau followed by my attorney.

Best Regards,

I found a Plastic Surgery App

So I have been playing around with a plastic surgery app. THIS is the ass I want. I am totally obsessed with getting this surgery. OMG.

I couldn't get rid of the back rolls in this picture.. I know Dr. Ghurani will suck them out.

In the mean time, I am dropping 15 pounds in preparation for this surgery.

My current butt is flat at the top. I'd like more projection and AGGRESSIVE lipo on my waist.
Miami Physician