Ready for a New Me!!

Ok so I've been a RealSelf Addict for a couple...

Ok so I've been a RealSelf Addict for a couple years now and I've finally made my decision to book my surgery date! I have THE WORLDS BEST COORDINATOR ( Her name is Amy) After all the bad reviews about the girls at Vanity, I decided to make sure I acknowledge her for being a God sent Angel!! Amy has been very effective at answering all of questions and very on point when it comes down to replying to both my emails and text messages. She explained everything and left no doubts in my head that making my decision to go with Fischer was what was best for me. I also liked the fact that she didn't rush me into making a payment. I was given time to evaluate my options. My date will be Oct. 7th and I will be traveling alone. So I will be updating my status and keeping you guys posted throughout my entire journey!! Also if anyone is traveling around this time and want to buddy up plz feel free to inbox me.