28 Yr Old,155lbs,5'3, 2 Kids Loose Belly Pouch - Tijuana, MX

I had lipo of the back, flanks, and inner thighs...

I had lipo of the back, flanks, and inner thighs with lipoinjection to the buttox and tummy tuck..I'm 2months post op and still have some soarness in the area where lipo was done.I'm very happy and satisfied with my results.it was a lot more painful than what I imagined, but no matter what its soo worth it.

3 months

Scar is healing very nicely. .I see some light spots...I'm using mederma pm every night..wonder if there's anything else that might be working for their scar??

4 months

Still using mederma pm..I'm still getting sore after a long night of work, 12hours ugh..stomach is very tight I'm afraid to start exercising..any tips?

1 yr + tummy tuck scar

I don't like how my scar looks and feels..some areas are smooth and light others are dark and bumpy..I wonder if it gets better or what can I use to help fade it?

17 days post partum. pregnant after tt

Yes so i got pregnant on oct 2015 just a yr and 4 months after surgery. Totally unplanned. I went full term 40 weeks and delivered my baby boy on my due date 8/6/16. 8Lbs 19 in, vaginal delivery. My pregnacy was completely normal, i was worried my belly wasn't going to stretch but it did. I looked fairly small even at 40 weeks. I did begin to get stretch marks on my belly near my belly button but not huge.and instead of going up and down they went sideways. My scar did get pretty dark and seemed to have stretched in width. But before i became pregnant i wasnt happy with my scar since it formed keloids, i plan on having a scar revision. My tummy went down so quickly i was surprised, even walking out the hospital u couldn't tell i just had a baby.so im really happy i wont need another TT since it looks really good, no pouch..just those lil stretch marks but they dont bother me as much as my pouch did before..its just the scar i need to work on, which i know it got like that because i didnt care for it like a should've..i guess we'll just have to see how it turns out sometime next year.
Dr. Toledo

Dr robles was great and dr toledo at centro urologico de tijuana