28 Years Old Soon to Be a Cardenas Doll.... - Mexico

So after being back and forth in between Drs i...

So after being back and forth in between Drs i have just walked in to the hotel in which i am staying for the night in san Ysidro, tomorrow morning i will meet with Dr Cardena for a quick in person consultation. I talked to her over the phone a week ago and she sounded very down to earth and secure about her work problem is my husband is very apposite to me having any work done in TJ so hopefully after talking to her he will feel better and so will i. Wish me luck ladies. Any of you beautiful ladies had work done with dr. Cardenas before.

Great experience

Overall experience went well even got a Botox done while i was there, Dr Cardenas is very down to earth great personatly answered all my questions. She has suggested i get a full 360 tummy tuck idk still kind of scared but it sounds very reasonable and my husband also agrees for better results. Although a bit annoyed about the fact that she mentioned only able to inject about 400 cc which to me is very small amount.
Mexico Plastic Surgeon