19 Year Old Mother of 2. In Need of Mommy Makeover - Tijuana, Mexico

So far I've gone to one consultation here in san...

so far I've gone to one consultation here in san fransisco. it ended up to being 10,550 for lipo on waist back and abdomen. a little too expensive so i searched for tijuana. Dra cardenas fee for mommy makeover plus fat to buttocks is 10,175 in total including everything the stay anestesia . The problem is she doesnt offer financing. im looking at Dra Yilly now i love her work . I emailed her, ive heard shes really busy so im going to wait for her and see what is best for me. so its Dra Cardenas vs Yilly for now. Does anyone know if yilly offers financing??

wish

Looking for surgeon buddy .(Dra.Laura cardenas)

Iread that if i get the procedure done ith a friend we can both get huge discount. So im going in on 27th November. If youre looking to get it with Carminas you'll save by coming with me .

Plane tickets HElP ME

SO I have been searching for plane tickets. i need help to get the cheapest im from california. From the Salad Bowl. How can i get cheap tickets and can I MAKE PAYMENTS?