Gastric Sleeve 66 Pounds Down and Loving Myself - Mexico

Hey ladies, I encourage anyone who wants the...

Hey ladies, I encourage anyone who wants the sleeve or the gastric bypass to go for it! I been over weight my whole life, no confidence and had an over eating problem! Up to date I've lost 66 pounds and I do not think about food all day anymore! I have confidence and I love myself! Dr Almanza was awesome! I previously had scars on my stomach due to lipo in 2013 and instead of giving me new scars, Almanza made the incisions over the scars I already had. I had a great experience in Mexico and recommend it to anyone looking into the surgery.

Surgery was 4,500 not 45,000 lol my bad guys

66 pounds down and 16 pounds till my goal Wieght

Gastric sleeve is only a stepping stone, you have to put in the work, and make the change you want to see :)

Hey guys, something that was on my mind, a lot of people will try to discourage you from surgery and tell you to go work out at the gym, tell the to shut up!! If you know surgery is for you then go for it!! Don't let anything or anyone try to stop you!!! It's not going to be a walk in the park, it's a journey, but it's what you make of it, so if your getting surgery or if you've already had it, stay focused and get ready because your on your way to bettering yourself and that's the main goal :)

Down 77 pounds

Hey everyone, just a little encouragement for you, I'm down to 160, the lightest I've ever been in my adult life! I'm feeling good and taking care of myself better then I ever had before! It feels so good to finally feel good on the inside and out. Still have about 10 pounds to go to reach my goal. Had my surgery on February 25 2016 ???????? if I can do it, so can you!
Dr Almanza

Dr Almanza was the bomb! Professional and I had no complications or problems.