OVER 50 and Tired of Being FAT VSG Candidate - Mexico

Ht: 5'2" CWT 226. lbs Hi all I've been on this...

Ht: 5'2"
CWT 226. lbs

Hi all I've been on this sight for over a year now and it is a wonderful site. I've been searching trying to decide if I would go into debt and have surgery here or go abroad! I found this site very helpful. I work at hospital and every time I speak with one of the physician about go Medical Tourism they start telling me how dangerous it is. I understand the risk and the risk I believe are the same regardless where the surgery is done.

As I mentioned I've been on the site for awhile and I never read where the surgery has gone bad. I hope that if this is the case the people on this site would give their stories as well. Wish me luck! I'm about ready to book and would like to know some good places in Mexico that I can have it done.

Anyone going to Mexico week of Thanksgiving

Looking for a partner the week of thanksgiving.

Gaining weight since I decided to sleeve

I think I smile just being greedy now that I decided to sleeve..... Smh in 2 weeks I've hit an all time high for myself I'm now at 230 LBS. I'm craving things I've never craved before like ice cream, milk shakes, Leah cobbler just to name a few.....

Finally Sleeved November 23, 2015

So I went to Mexico and had my surgery..... I thought I was going to be the strong person that could deal with any issue, pain, adversity, that might come up. That I would be on hear updating you guys with all of my experiences.... How wrong I was I didn't want to come on here because I felt so awful! Indigestion, heart burns, pain, nausea, you name it. Every day I'm feeling a little better but do not feel like myself. I feel like something is setting on my chest and will not move. But overall the experience in Mexico was very good much better I thought it would be.
My hwt 231
Day of surgery Wgt. 227
Current Wgt 222

Week 4 Update & Back at Work

So Monday marked week 4 for me and I also returned to work! Everything is going good so far weight is coming off slowly but slowly Lol. Everyone at work has been extremely supportive so far and they can all see the weight loss that is coming off of my face and gut. I'm excited to see what happens over the next few weeks. I'm starting to get a little appetite which is scary. I still have to concentrate on eating slower i've had two accidents where I ate to quickly and it was not pretty.
So here are my numbers:
HWT - 231 or 233
Sgy Wt. 227
Cur Wgt 209
Total Wgt Loss 24 pds

Week 5 stall

So I've reached a stall may be because I'm eating a bit more and haven't been able to get much walking in.
Cwt 207
Hwt 233

I've entered Onderland! Lol

Haven't bought a size 12 in years. I found these cute pants for 11.00 at Macy's thought I'd tried them on, Perfect!

I'm only down one size which is a 14 now but I was able to fit this 12.

2-1/2 month update

So far so good slow and steady I've lost about 45lbs. My goal is to loose about 90 lbs at the half way mark. I didn't realize how much you could tell until I was looking through my phone. I can now see the difference! Wow!!!!

3 month Anniversary

So today marks 3 months I feel great I'm down from HWT 235 SWT 230 CWT 185 I would say that I'm in a size 12 my goal weight is 140 so about 45 lbs more.

13 Weeks- Hanging with the hubby

4 Months Update

Well today marks 4 Months and things are going great. I can't believe how much has change in my appearance and weight. The picture in the red dress was the Saturday Night before my surgery the picture in the black pants is today. A total of 53lbs loss. Wearing size 12 and sometimes 10.
Dr. Almanaz

He was wonderful talked to each of us individual and as a group. Explained the procedure and reassured us that he would take good care of us.