Tired of my Left Side Profile - Mexico

I will be having my nose done soon. Decided to...

I will be having my nose done soon. Decided to wait to allow my breast more time to heal. I have seen hundreds of befores and afters in office during a visit for my boobs. I am going to the same surgeon Manriquez. I don't wish to show my face since more people tha I thought are familar with this site and I BELIEVE someone who wishes ill of me has seen my photos on here but will update on my journey anyway. Hoping for natural results but definately want a smaller nose. I trust this doctor and the fact he stands by his work. I cringe at how some doctors either WON'T revise or CHARGE CRAZY prices for a revision on something they did wrong. He has quoted me $2500 US and I paid $250 US for the Xrays he needed. $2750 Total. Still looking at everyones photos! Also having Lipo and will post a seperate review on that. I am working on myself for my OWN HAPPINESS no one elses.

few more days!

Starting to get anxious here and there. Keep reminding myself I can ALWAYS back out before surgery. Helps calm me down. Didn't mention but I'm ALSO hahibg lipo done. I figure might as well get it over with. I am ready for a change I am just very terrified of necrosis of my FACE. I eat well, I exercise (before breast revision) and I take good care of my skin. I DON'T smoke so I'm praying for good results. If anyone has any tips PLEASE SHARE ALL!

12 hours later

Im home now. Feeling a bit drained but content hardly any pain. I'm taking a few prescribed pills and some I researched would be beneficial & so far so good. (If you've haven't read my BA reviews I have had complications TWICE!) My nose looks great already. I can't breathe AT ALL) which I expected. There is some cast kinda thing under bandages. There is also rolled up gauze with tape I was shown to replace without bothering my nose. I do look a lil swollen but surprisingly I have no bruising. He explained he 'shaved' the top a bit and minimized the curved bulge at the tip while picking it up. I can't see my results for a week but what I do see I like I feel "he gots me!" so Im worry free at this time. I also had "Tickle Lipo" (liposuction & transfer) but that will be reviewed when Im up 4 it. Night night everyone!
Manriquez

I fully trust him. After EVERYTHING I have been thru I have an understanding as to who HE is. I have been VERY NOSEY & spoken to others in his office during checkups and 9/10 have POSITIVE things to say about his work. Others were unrealistic (mostly lipo patients on their 6 week follow up.) He is a doctor who you know by word of mouth since he is from Tijuana. He is a good surgeon and wouldn't have so many friend & family referrals if this were not the case. Some have reccomended another surgeon for my nose but I have a better sense of trust with THIS one.