58 Yr Old Tummy Tuck, Breat Aug and Lift, Bbl Fat Transfer to Butt, Full Body Lipo - Mexico

My make a wish come true! It was clear that my...

My make a wish come true! It was clear that my situation was only going to get worse with age and gravity, I lost some weight but with working out, eating better, it is a losing battle, the war wounds of childbearing, repeated weight losses and gains,poor skin elasticity and age my desire to change for the better led me to plastics. Thru what I call pure luck, a series of events led me to having my mind set on a humble and talented Dr. by the name of Irving Rodriguez! The event was aided by an all inclusive stay at the amazing Casa del Angel with skilled nurses and healthy healing food with all the meds garments and transportation to make your stay in Mexico worry free. I highly recommend the experience you owe it to yourself to discover what is a life changing experience that is thoroughly professional and compassionate to benefit your mind body and spirit!

Tranformation by Dr. Irving Rodriguez

8 and a half hour surgery, I don't remember a thing, he said he removed 4 1/2 lbs of skin and that much of fat as well. Such a shock to the system, I had tremendous pain in my right thigh, burning like crazy, dr. said it was nerves he cut and it would take a couple of weeks to subside, it flares up when I'm swelling bad but it is getting better 1 month po. I got the worst flu the day of my return , had a high fever and cough that is still hanging on 2 weeks now, thought it would be the worst to get a cough and here I am.. Went to my pcp and she gave me some strong cough syrup and an inhaler, I've just felt horrible trying to recover being sick. Now I'm struggling with a nipple that is looking like it is getting separated and not healing well, I was instructed by my pcp to see a plastic surgeon locally, waiting to hear from them. E-mailed Dr Irving and waiting on him to reply, just spraying it with a micro bacterial and changing gauze daily. my tummy incisions looks great, I'm rubbing rosehip oil mixed with lavender and helichrysum oil it keeps it moist , I plan on using Kitocell, a cream I paid 100 dollars a tube for, it is only available in Mexico and was told it was used originally for burn victim scarring but is also now used for post surgical scars with great results.

Breast degression before and after

A couple of weeks after my implants the right breast literally came undone, weather the stiches were rejected, to tight, or my skin not healing it was apparent it needed attention. I was sending pictures every couple of days when Dr Rodriguez said I needed to be seen, so back to Mexico I went.. I was six weeks post OP from my TT,bbl, lipo and of course BL,BA. Upon seeing me the good Dr asked if I wanted more lipo since the first round he couldn't do any around my upper and lower abs due to blood circulation conditions. Of course I said yes, and while he was at it could be not waste any fast and deposit it in my backside??? Sure, he had cleared the day and said he was all mine!! I felt truly blessed. The surgery went well and I was over the moon with my results as I was terrified I'd lose my nipple, the lipo was extremely painful on the recovery but at least I wasn't dealing with all the trauma of the first surgery which I was so l still recovering from. The stitching was external as apposed to the initial internal stitching since the tension was much less. He had to leave a few areas open to heal for that very reason. I was careful to keep it clean and dry, it was touch and go, I had nightmares of it popping open but as of now six weeks later all open areas are closed thankfully.

Shopping for new clothes yippeeee!

I'm now 130, and fitting in size 4/6, been back to my walking and weights feeling awesome!
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

A through skilled plastic surgeon who goes beyond the realm of turning out patients and forgetting them as soon as the gloves come off. He is compassionate on a personal level and sees the whole person and finished masterpiece before you do. I'm truly thankful to know a man who puts others before himself and is dedicated to doing his utmost with confidence in his skills, following thru in what he set out to do with the utmost respect for his patients as people who matter like they are family.