21 Year Old Wanting a More Defined Face/DID IT ! - Mexico, MX

Hello my name is Hamid and I am 21 years old.It is...

Hello my name is Hamid and I am 21 years old.It is always so painful to look at myself in the mirror because of my big cheeks.I hate smiling because it makes my face look so round and unattractive in my opinion.I really want a more defined face shape.I am wondering if I am a good candidate for Buccal Fat Removal ? Please express your opinions.

Thank you !

Not painful at all and procedure only lasted 20 minutes !

Pictures are 30 minutes after procedure

UPDATE/1 Day after procedure

Pain is gone and my face is not as swollen as I thought It would be.
I have this weird feeling of something missing in my face and I love it !
I am combining this with weight loss so I hope the results are even more noticeable in a couple of months.

Will keep you guys posted.

2 day after procedure/SWOLLEN

Sleeping is not very nice as I am not used to sleep face up.One side of my face is more swollen than the other but no pain or discomfort at all ! Family and friends making fun of me already in a good way though !

I ate as much Ice cream and cold things as I could but that did not help as much as I thought it would.

Will keep you posted !

3 week UPDATE

I know I have to wait a little more to see the results but for 3 weeks I think I look good !

I did not post pictures before because I did not see a significant difference until now.

Alvaro Takane Kimura