bbl - Mexico, MX

I have been obsessing about getting lipo for over...

I have been obsessing about getting lipo for over 5 years now. I go on this site all the time and FINALLY feel like I'm ready to go through with it. I wanted to go with Dr. Hughes but after meeting with him and being given my pricey quote.. I've decided to go with Dr. Campos. It does make me nervous to go to Mexico, but I honestly think positive reviews and outcomes make it worth it. I have yet to read a bad review or see any bad results from this surgeon.

Dr. Campos or Dr. Fisher??

I really thought I had t figured out with campos but I'm really liking DR. Fishers results!
I don't want massive hips and sortve feel like dr. Campos is a good at making hips.

Will your skin retract after lipo??

I have had a few consultations now and each surgeon has told me I may have slight lose skin which could look worse after lipo. But I have seen so many reviews of females that have had kids and their skin looks lose and they do BBL's and look great afterwards. I have have no kids. I am just so worried about having very loose or wrinkly skin after lipo. I am more concerned of having good lipo then getting a bigger butt that's just an added bonus ;)