48 Years Young, Recently Divorced, 2 Grown Daughters and Sons in Law, and Brand New Grandson! - Mexico, MX

I had bariatric VSG surgery in Nov 2010. Highest...

I had bariatric VSG surgery in Nov 2010. Highest weight was 286, lowest was 160 but have maintained 195 for about 3 yrs. I had a lower body lift, breast lift, lipo, and labiaplasty. Coming back in June for facelift and arm lift. Love the doctors at Hospitale Angeles, great experience! I will be back!
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Dr Juan Pablo Cervantes for plastic surgery, Dr Mario Vergara for custom lasik, Dr Rachel Serecero for crowns. All the doctors have been amazing here in Tijuana. I highly recommend Plastica Tijuana and Hospitale Angeles. Dr Cervantes and Dr Aragon are wonderful, skilled, and keep up on the latest practices. Dr Julio Serecero and his sister, Dr Rachel, did a phenominal job on my teeth! And Dr Mario Vergara, and his assistant Mr Armando, were very thorough and highly skilled for the custom lasik.