All on Four Treatment. Mexico, MX

My name is Brandi and before my dental implants I...

My name is Brandi and before my dental implants I was wearing dentures for approximately three years. I am now 38 years old. Those were the worst years of my life. Dentures did not work well for me. They did not fit comfortably, and I had to use a lot of denture adhesive to help keep them in place, which was several times a day. After much review on my part, and talking with Dr. Xochipilli Bojorquez at length, as well as speaking with other patients who already had their implants for some time, I underwent the All on 4 procedure. In the space of about 5 hours I had the 4 implant anchors in place, the teeth were completed and screwed into place. They were amazing, just like real teeth. Implants have changed the quality of my life in so many ways. No more self consciousness, no more worries. I am completely satisfied with my just fitted “All in 4" smile. This has changed my dental health as well as my personal confidence immeasurably, and given me a terrific new permanent smile.

Mexico Dentist

Dr. Pilli Bojorquez is utterly fantastic, competent, welcoming and totally accommodating.