All on 4. Best Dental Experience of my Long Life. - Mexico, MX

I am a senior citizen and my dentures has always...

I am a senior citizen and my dentures has always been a headache for me and my family. The teeth breaks easily and couldn't eat things like a corn on the cob or a good steak. In addition, it is necessary to remove dentures and clean them every night with special products and use special glues. But what bothered me was the pain. I always felt the false denture putting pressure on my jaw, it was so painful to wear!

Despite how much I disliked dentures, I was really scared to go to the dentist and get implants. A friend of mine got mini-implants and was pretty bad, all the process was painful and she lost the implants shortly thereafter. It is difficult to make such a large investment if you are afraid to lose it, especially if you have to endure such pain and discomfort to get it.

But I reached a point where no longer tolerate removable dentures and started looking professionals you could trust and who felt they were not getting all the money from an elderly person. Always looking for an honest and quality work, I found Dr Xochipilli Bojorquez, who is the head of the professional team of Dental Solutions Los Algodones.

In Los Algodones they were very helpful and were very patient, answering all my questions politely. The process was quick and painless. After the surgery to insert the post, I was given a provisional denture that looked so good and was really confortable. A few days after, the temporary denture arrived and was instaled. Oh my god, I couldn't believe it. So fast and easy! I remembered how it felt to bite an apple, smiling and sleeping in peace. I can live carefree and my All four continue on with me, helping me to smile and still enjoying every moment of life.
Mexico Dentist

Dr Xochipilli was professional, thoughtful and very empathetic. I felt so lucky an blessed to find them. The treatment I received was all on the 4 and all I can say is that it's simply wonderful.