All in Four 55 Years Old - Mexico

I was shocked when I went to my dentist for some...

I was shocked when I went to my dentist for some pain and told me it was time to think about other options because my teeth weren't to be save. I started to search the costs for implants and were around $35000 in Arizona, impossible for me to be able to afford a procedure like this, but I found an opportunity in Los Algodones and decided to made an appointment during the week. I visited the clinic for a few x rays and after a couple of hours they talk to me about a plan that works for me according to my needs. Dr Xochipilli were very helpful and select me the best option for my wallet too. After that, I went back to the clinic for some pictures and molds to be ready for my procedure, they told that in five days my top and bottom teeh were going to be ready. My top jaw needed 6 or 8 extractions to be ready for the implants and I’m glad to say that I didn't felt anything during the procedure. The day after, I went for the rest extractions for my top. Then I went for the bottom and it was the same feeling, nothing to worry. Dr Bojorquez prescribed with antibiotics and pain killers just in case but it wasn't necessary. I’m happy to say that swells me a little bit but I’m ok with my implants.
Mexico Dentist

I Highly Recommend Dr Bojorquez. Im very happy with the quality of her work and her amazing staff. She is very compassionate and caring and completely explains all the procedures before she does the work.