Amazing Natural Perky Results - Mexico, MX

After lossing weight and having two pregnancies my...

After lossing weight and having two pregnancies my breast was in serious need of help. I went for my first breast lift surgery at the end of 2014 in Mexico, my results look decent for around 4 months after that I developed capsular contracture on my right breast grade II, and in my right one grade III. After my post-surgical complication, I decide to have a second surgery, this was back in Octuber last year, but this time with a different plastic surgeon also, in Mexico. My results during the second round were very pleasing but the size of my breast still was a little too big for my body frame. After, speaking to my regular doctor it was suggested that I have a little reduction to released some weight from my back and improve posture issues. Still happy with the look of my breast, I decided to have a third surgery and reduce the size, using an small implant. It's here where I decided to go with Dr.Daniel Camacho Melo. Even do, I was very happy with the results gained last Octuber my issue wasn't only to reduce the size it was a real concern for Necrosis since this was my third surgery in a such small period of time. Dr. Daniel Camacho Melo show to be perfect to address the risk and have a long trajectory, experience and knowledge of how to reduce considerable that riesk. Not only his results are amazing in different areas of breast surgery but, he spoke with property about his plan. I'm today one week post op, my results are fantastic, all the excess of tissue is gone! Separate from doing my breast, he beautifully lipo my breast contourning giving me a very nice bra line. One of the plus that I saw, it was the used of Vaset lipo that produces less bruising and less recovery time. Now, to tell you more of my experience I had a little complication because the way my body reacted to anesthesia. I recommend this doctor for his work but I extra recommend him because he trutly is a compassionate, knowledge, caring human being. The amount of love, genuine care that I had experience as being his patient make me recommend his services to any one looking into Plastic Surgery!
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Where are the 10 starts Real Self??? Five starts can't rate Dr. Camacho Melo! Very knowledge, passionate, caring, responsable doctor. I trutly recommend him and all his team to any one looking for hight quolity plastic surgery abroad or from Mexico. All his team made me feel at home, care and safe. I love my results! Thank you Dr. Camacho, not words can thank you enough!