26 No Kid, Bbl Count Down Begins - Mexico

I am currently over weight at 233 lbs and 5'5. Dr....

I am currently over weight at 233 lbs and 5'5. Dr. Pantoja told me i should lose weight for better results and that i plan on doing. My weight has been up and down all my life. So i plan on dropping at least 40lbs by may 13th but hopefully 50. My butt is very very flat. I really just desire to have more curve appeal. He will be doing lipo on my back, arms, and abdomen And placing fat into my hips and buttocks. I can't wait i already bought my roundtrip ticket for 224.50. And i got my passport it cost 136. Hotel will cost 218.

got my plane ticket and booty buddy, and recovery home

Hey everyone, i ordered my booty buddy pillow, i plan on using it on my way back and whenever i need to sit so im not putting pressure on my butt. I got my plane ticket with spirit airlines for 221.00 coming from Houston. I upgraded my seat on my return flight because their economy seats are crazy tight and i want to be comfortable. Looks like i will be staying at eruke medical guesthouse. Thier price is 150/night. Might seem high but this includes all my meals, laundry (so i can pack super light) assistance showering and wound care, etc. Better safe than sorry.

wish pics

Really would like to have a heart shape butt if possible (might genetically depend on bone structure) be defiantly wantnit as big as possible with a smile under each cheek.

got my booty buddy pillow in

Man im so happy a purchased this pillow. Its is very soft and thick so when i sit on it, it keeps my butt from touching the chair. It has a removable washable black cloth on it. And i found a new really nice recovery home getwellinbaja.com im will be staying there.

butt out garment

Yes the butt out garment is the only garment i will be wear post sugery. I do not want any compression in my butt at all.

weight loss journey 10 lost

Lost 10 pounds. Aiming for 40 more but at least 30. I drink 1 gallon of water daily and stay under 1200 calories daily. I alot alot of cardio

lost some more weight

Lost 20 so far 25 more to go

lost so more weight

Lost 20 and 25 more to go! Ibcan definitely see the progress.

progress

side veiw pre pic

Yay my back and belly is slimming down. Im not getting a tummy tuck so its important that i flatten out my belly and back rolls. But i will make sure i don't lose to much.

weight loss

Lost 30 so far

weight loss

Total loss from jan 25

day one post

A bit uncomfortable. Laying down suck and can't sleep well. Not really in pain just sore and very swollen. Ugh can't wait to take a shower

progress

I am now in a medium garmet it is the buttout garment and comes with triangle foam for your back i love it. Its the same company Dr.P get his from. Im going to go ahead and order a small. Save up they cost 100-140 and you have to wear the correct size in order for the swelling to go down.

garment alterations

Is stead of buying my third garment i took it to get altered to fit like a small. Its a good way to save and still have a nice tight garment fit for back and belly area

3 weeks post op

Getting better and better
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

They were very professional and responded very prompt. I love him. He's funny with a great sense of humor. He did an amazing job on me.