23 Years Old, 2 Kids with a Needed Lipo and Tummy Tuck - Mexico

I will be doing my surgery in ciudad Juarez...

I will be doing my surgery in ciudad Juarez because I have heard amazing things about this doctor. No, it's not out there somewhere in a shack, it's actually a very clean clinic. And they even have a website and it all looks legit. I live in El Paso, Texas so I won't be traveling too far. I searched surgeons in United States and they all run upwards $5000 for the tummy tuck alone and I'm not about to spend THAT much on this. I have an estimate it's going to be under $3000 for what I want, but my consultation isn't till 07/30/15 :) I cannot wait! My younger sister who is 22 years old is also having a lipo and butt lift there on the 7th of August! I will definitely tell her to write a review :D but here are some pictures of myself. The jeans are actually my perfect size, but my love handles pop out so bad and I want them out! I workout 6 days a week (no joke!) I am very active and I started about 6 months ago. But honestly I don't see my body improving as much as I would like it to. i will keep updated on how much they charged me and the results!
Dr. Angel Alvarez Regil