27 and 2 Kids Later Tired of Yoyo Weight - Mexico, MX

My children are my motivation. They are so young...

My children are my motivation. They are so young and need a healthy mom. I have had a weight problem for a number of years and tried every diet going with some short lived success. I had the gastric sleeve on January 21st and it was the best decision ever. I was sore after the operation and my scars are still tender but it's bearable just have to be careful with my children head butting my tummy. At the moment I am struggling with my protein drinks since they are making me nauseous and the vitamins I have are the same. I am looking for alternatives and it seems a process of trial and error. My secondary goal for having the op is that I want to work in the Homeland Security field but need to be fit and healthy in order to achieve this goal. My body is under construction. Getting water in is not a problem for me, the eating is a bit of a mission mostly since there is no hunger I have to think hard sometimes about weather I have eaten enough. I will post photos when I'm further along in my journey since I'm only 11 days out and have lost 10 lbs most of which was lost in the first 5 days of so, my body is being a bit stubborn but I'm sure the scale will move soon.
Mexico General Surgeon

He is one of the strongest surgeons in Mexico and one of the top in the field. Patient care is important to him and his team