Tummy Tuck, Lipo, BBL in DR - Almonte Doll

I just booked my procedures through...

I just booked my procedures through Topplasticsurgeonsmexico for Sept.19 in Mexico City with Dr. Juan Rendon.
I am super nervous about the tummy tuck and experiencing that kinda pain in a different country but So far the client consultant has been very informative and the booking process has been easy.
As of right now I weigh in at 213lbs but I am going to try and get under 200 before my surgery, im short 5'4 and want the best possible outcome for my body.

Tummy Tuck, Lipo, and BBL in Tijuana

Hello again ladies! I had to redo my whole review because I changed surgeons and it wouldn't let me edit my Dr.

I am now going to Cer Clinic in Tijuana with Dr. Luis Suarez. I have been dealing with Violet the lead coordinate and she is amazing!! I am 5'4 , 214lbs just want to feel good about myself again!

Changed Surgeons Again ????

So a week before my surgery I decided that I wanted someone who would give me a great waist / hip ratio and Dr.Fatima Almonte is amazing at that! Dolls she has amazing work!! If you haven't checked her out , do so now.
The reason I didn't book with her in the first place is because I was worried about flight times from Canada approx 15 hour travel time (layovers included)

After talking to her lovely assistant Lesley I've decided to stay for 15!days to be safe for travel. I am beyond excited!!
Surgery is Oct.31
Right now I am just working at getting my BMI below 35. I think today I was 38 so I have 47 days to reach my goal. Im sticking to a low carb, high fat; sugar free diet ( Keto) down 4 lbs in a few days, so off to the right start. I won't give up. I want this surgery so bad!

I am booked in with Essence Recovery Home. It looks beautiful. I chose them because they include supplies so I can pack super light.
Im traveling alone so need a light weight bag for after surgery.
Mexico Plastic Surgeon