My Fatty Face - Mexico

No matter how skinny I get, my face will always be...

No matter how skinny I get, my face will always be chubby and round. I took a trip to Guadalajara (Mexico) and decided to go through with this procedure. The office was very professional and so was my doctor. In about 40 minutes I was out of the office with a new face :) . The first days I was very swollen, and applied ice every 2 hours. I started eating solids in about 4 days. It's been now 12 days and I can see the difference.

It's been three weeks and I still feel one side a little tense.

My fat bags

1 month 1 week

I'm still a little tense from my jawline muscles, but everything is going great.

New update

My jaw still feels a like swore when I yawn hugely. I don't think my face will change that much anymore. I will start going to the gym so hopefully I can lose a little more fat. It's so annoying how a little weight gain goes straight to my face! It's up to me to keep the results. I decided to get this done in Guadalajara, Mexico because my doctor is very experienced and is a member of the American surgery association. I also got my eyebrows done (microblending) since i have very light thin brows. I might be going back in a few months for lip augmentation and the retouch of my eyebrows. Let me know if anyone is interested in my eyebrow detail ;) .

Eye Brow update

I also decided to do "microblending" for my eyebrows. It's a technique that draws in hair by hair which makes the brow look fuller. I used my time wisely at Guadalajara as you can tell :) !! I had this done first before my cheeks. Finally, I get out of the shower or go swimming with out drawing them in :) ! Cost: 150 dollars.
Mexico Plastic Surgeon