Looking at Breast Augment in Mexico - Dr. Juan Bernardo Balthazar - Hospital Angeles Pedregal

I'm looking at going to Mexico for Breast Augment...

I'm looking at going to Mexico for Breast Augment. I'm looking for some opinions. The Surgeons name is
Dr. Juan Bernardo Baltazar in Mexico City at the Hospital Angeles Pedregal.
He is a member of AMCPER Asociación Mexicana de Cirugía Plástica, Estética y Reconstructiva, A.C. / Mexican Association of Plastic Aesthetic & Reconstructive Surgery AMCPER apparently this is the most important Plastic Surgery Association in Mexico.

He is also a member of CMCPER Consejo Mexicano de Cirugía Plástica, Estética y Reconstructiva A.C. / Mexican Council of Plastic Aesthetic and Reconstructive Surgery, apparently CMCPER is the largest Mexican society of individual plastic surgeons. Membership is by invitation and is granted to applicants only after extensive screening.

I have also been advised that he is the Chief of plastic surgery General Hospital of Mexico which is is the biggest hospital in Mexico. I need to verify

I just cannot find information on him or this hospital besides, no reviews etc. Does anyone have any advise?