30 Year Old, Finally Got Bbl :) Mexico, MX

So, this has been an amazing journey so far. I did...

So, this has been an amazing journey so far. I did so much thinking and researching before finally I went and got it done!(bbl)I'm almost 5 weeks post op and loving my results! Dr. Campos did an AMAZING job, I love my results! Let me tell you, I was flat! And had no waist,I have no idea how he did it! I got lipo to the lower back,flanks and abdomen with fat transfer to my butt. Dr. Campos suggested a tt, which I totally agreed on but I do plan on having 1 or 2 more babies so I opted to wait which means round 2 and of course I'll go back with dr. Campos. He was completely honest of the results in just having my abdomen lipo= lose skin. So I expected for that to happen, I can only notice when I sit, but once I stand, I have a flat tummy. My experience over all was great, everyone that works there are very nice and professional. All my immediate question where answer promptly. I stayed in pueblo amigo for about 6 days. After surgery I was given a care package which included everything I need for my recovery. I loved the boppy pillow they sale there, I take it everywhere! and I sleep with it too. I can honestly say, I'm very happy for making this decision, I'm still trying to get used to how I look now.
Mexico Plastic Surgeon