Lap Band Cause a Lot of Complications Needed Removed - Mexicali, MX

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

Hi, I was throwing up really bad . I was told my...

Hi, I was throwing up really bad . I was told my band had a leak and had slipped. Horrible in the night gagging and day by day I was getting worse. Original Dr. Who performed my lap band wanted to charge me more to remove it then he did placing it. Feeling helpless and sick . I contacted Carlo Bonfante. He assured me they could take it out asap and for only 2000. So I showed up at hosptial de la familiar . Outside didn't care for looks I guess design wise but what does that have to do with my care right? When I went inside I really liked it . Shinny clean floors professional staff. Nurses attending to be very courteously. My blood was taken to run test by early morning I was in surgery.. I forgot to mention I was picked up in Santa Ana California. Sometimes Carlo can make arrangements for a driver to go that far.After surgery I was back to myself. Able to sleep in the nite. No more throwing up the incisions healed nicely.
Dr. Sarinana

Dr. Sarinana was very to the point ask me what exactly I was feeling had all the necessary test ran on me. Greeted me before and after surgery.