28, 2 Kids, Previously 34 A and Currently Looks Like I Am a 34 D - Mexico

Dr. Manjarez was initially my second choice. I...

Dr. Manjarez was initially my second choice. I have family who have done work with Dr. Gaspar and although I really liked his work and lower prices, I didn't have time to wait for a July 8 consult. I only have one month of vacation and I didn't want to spend the lasts of it in recovery. I chose Dr. Manjarez and I am beyond happy with my results. His staff is great and although I always get seen 30-40 min after my appointment I get it because the doctor is very informative and makes sure all his patients know the good and the bad. 5 days post op and I love my new girls! I highly recommend him.

10 days post op

I'm so excited, I see my breast dropping! Today, I realized I could graze my fingers over right breast and feel the tickling sensation but I don't feel it on my left. I asked my husband to touch my right and then my left and I had no sensation on the left. I have my next appointment on Friday so if I don't get feeling on my left breast by then I will definitely bring it up.

12 days post op

I've had little to no pain since and this morning I woke up with minor aches. Other than that, I'm in love with my new girls!!

Suture 21 days post op

My left areola scar looks like it's open and the sutures look like they're inside coming out. I'm not so sure it's normal. I have my next appointment next Friday.

26 Days

Right nipple/areola doesn't hurt. Left one is bugging me. I feel a lot of sensitivity and my skin is flaky. I have a suture knot sticking out and it's causing a lot of irritation. Other than that, I'm happy.

Photos

Sometimes I feel I went to small
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Excellent doctor!! Very happy with my BA results!!