Rhinoplasty Post Op - Mexico, MX

I had rhinoplasty in Mexicali, Mexico with Dr....

I had rhinoplasty in Mexicali, Mexico with Dr. Alejandro Paredes, pretty happy as of today! I still have the cast on and won't be taken off until Monday so cant wait to see the results.! Yesterday I had the plugs removed and it is the best feeling ever ! I can breathe and taste again! hahaha. The nasal sprays are uncomfortable to do because it sort of tickles my nose and makes me want to sneeze but I cant. No pain whatsoever at all from surgery day til today. I have bruising on my right eye and a yellow fade on my left eye, hopefully this goes away.. any tips??? I have been icing both eyes and placing arnica cream..

Still bruised!! No more cast!

I am still bruised but finally no more cast! I reallly like how my nose turned out! Great experience! They put tapes on my nose again and I have to go back Friday for them to teach me how to put them on and clean my nose...I only use the saltwater nasal spray now and finished my medication so no more of that. My eyes are still pretty bruised up, hope it gets better within next couple pf days

AGGRAVATED! NOSY PEOPLE!

I went to appointment Friday and the original plan was to take off the tapes and show me how to apply them and only use them at night. However, for some reason the nurse wanted the doctor to see my nose and he was not there yesterday so I have to go back ONCE again for an appointment Thursday, supposedly to take off tapes now. I have to go back to school Monday so I will be wearing this stupid tape the whole first week of class. I did not want anyone to find out about my surgery but now I am subjected to tell everyone due to tapes being on my face. Just a bit a go I went to the store and the cashier immediately stated I had gotten surgery and started asking 20 questions about the procedure and obviously could not stop staring.
Dr. Alejandro Paredes