Very Happy with my Breast Augmentation! - Mexico

Being my first time in an operating room and at a...

Being my first time in an operating room and at a hospital, I can’t deny that I was extremely nervous, however, my anxiety eased right after I entered Hispano Americano Hospital. I definitely owe it to the staff and the nurses that took care of me and my family. The room was comfortable, the nurses were vey nice and were constantly reviewing and making sure that everything was in order. They answered all my emerging questions in a very warm and friendly manner. I feel very thankful for the patient coordinator and the whole staff that helped me achieve my so desired surgery. My experience was great thanks to them, the best hospital, and the BEST doctor, Francisco Amaya.

1 month post op pictures!!

I feel incredibly great! I am soooooo happy with my new body. My clothes fit well and feel sexier than ever. These are 1 month post op pictures! Let me know if you have questions!!

Breast Augmentation in Mexico from 34AA to 34C.

Just like most of the girls here, I was praying for boobs. While all my friends in school were shopping at Victoria Secret for real bras, I was stuck in the girl's department trying on training bras. I finally was able to save up money to pay for my surgery. I decided to get my surgery with Dr. Francisco Amaya in Mexicali, because of the price and quality. I was able to get Nagor cohesive gel

Mexico Plastic Surgeon

I have no words to describe my experience with Dr. Francisco Amaya and my breast augmentation surgery. Since we met, he treated me the way I expected: professional, friendly, and patient. He answered all my questions and made me feel comfortable in every way. While I was at the hospital, he visited my room and talked with my family explaining every detail, my mother loved him. If for any reason in a couple of years I decide on having a new surgery, I wouldn’t hesitate to choose him again.