to 33 New Boobs 3 Kids!

I am a 38 DDD I have had a large chest since 12...

I am a 38 DDD I have had a large chest since 12 years old but they grew and grew each child I had them stretched out like rubber boobs. They are heavy and I do have back issues. Lots of sleep less nights and a pain to find shirts! Ready for this never had surgery but I swear I'm happy! Count down!

3 days

laying here with butterflies. Am I really going to do this? Feels wired. My two best friends are about to be my x best friends and I'm going to have new friends!!!

Pre op Monday

nervousness!! Hope my blood is still Good! Pray for me!!!

Day of

well made it to the other side!

So happy! Way Up I am BLESSED!

i was a the hospital At 5:15 am it was all so fast every one was really nice! I left at 3pm today the 28th all I remember is my nurses was cool and sweet hearts they came smiling and gave me an IV and in it went my cocktail last things I remember was my doc came on to mark me up! And he left I don't remember seeing him after that! My Friend came on to see me off and I don't remember anything after I told her girl u can go to ur hair appointment lol! I woke up to someone saying how do u feel o can give u pain meds and I was groggy! And didn't really feel to much pain. But I have a bruise on my shoulder the size of a dime and looks like a bruise in one pic the size of a base ball on my left breast! Only thing I feel now is burning sensation around the incisions I think they glued me I don't no if he stitched they didn't say and I was to drunk to ask lol.
Houston Plastic Surgeon

I enjoyed my stay from the time I walked in the hospital they made me feel so Good! And comfortable! I love there Staff that's my second time in that hospital and they are as good as they look! Every one is so professional! And it's a beautiful Hospital! And clean! I don't wish bad on anyone but if u do go to a hospital go Methodist West in Katy TX