54 Years Old, Desperate for Decent Looking Boobs - Leeds, GB

I hadn't been happy with the look of my small 34c...

I hadn't been happy with the look of my small 34c saggy boobs for a long time, nothing I wore looked nice although I'm am quite slim, was always conscious of how they looked and was envious of ladies with great looking boobs. I decided to get In touch with my breasts, hence I went to see George Spyrou, best decision I've made. I didn't have implants which I wasn't bothered about, George was great, he is confident and he knows what is best for you, he will not do something he doesn't believe in doing. The day came and I was a tad nervous but more scared of any pain afterwards, but seriously I haven't had any pain, the odd bit of tightness under the breast which was smaller than the other one, but that's because George worked hard on getting it to look more like the other one. I went for my check up a week after my op, and was amazed how they look I am delighted with the results, have to go back in a week for my stitches removed (can't wait)!! George Spyrou is a genius would highly recommend this guy, if your feeling unsure, just find a great surgeon and go for it, just wish I'd done it sooner.
Liverpool Plastic Surgeon