Rhinoplasty Proud ! - Metairie, LA

Rhinoplasty was something I pondered getting ever...

Rhinoplasty was something I pondered getting ever sense I was old enough to look in the mirror . I was always so unhappy with my appreance . I had a very large "hump" on my nose , that was most noticeable from my side profile . Extremely nervous , I took a chance and walked into Dr Elliot Blacks office . I heard from several different people that I could not go wrong with choosing him for my surgery ! The first thing he said to me when I walked in was " you'd be be beautiful with or without this procedure " I never once felt pressured into doing something I didn't want to do. He never tried talking me into other procedures that would enhance my rhinoplasty . I felt completely comfortable leaving his office that day. He sat down with me and drew pictures , and explained the surgery start to finish And assured me no surprises ! I scheduled my surgery date the following week ! The only thing I regret about having a rhinoplasty was waiting as long as I did . I had zero to very minimal discomfort after the procedure . He checked on me every single day , just to make sure I was healing okay! A week later , the cast that was placed after the surgery was removed . Still had some minor bruising but nothing a little makeup couldn't hide ! I was back to work a few days later ! Since my surgery my confidence has gone up a million percent ! I would choose Dr Elliot Black , and Dr Summer Black for any cosmetic procedure in the future . I highly recommend them ! No doubt in my mind you'll be satisfied with your results !
Metairie Plastic Surgeon