Grateful to Find the Right Cosmetic Dermatologist!

For the life of me, I couldn't figure out what had...

For the life of me, I couldn't figure out what had gone wrong with my appearance. I had been getting injections of filler for the past 10- 15 years (I thought I had been doing so conservatively). Suddenly, my cheeks seemed to have become droopy & developed a ridge toward the bottom of my eye socket.

I quit doing filler for over a year because I had become worried that the last time I had gotten filler that it was too much. So, I thought time would reduce the appearance, but after nearly 2 years....I was depressed because I didn't know exactly what was wrong (I hide from cameras!). I thought the filler was likely gone and I had developed a theory in my mind that the years of filler had somehow permanently ruined my face.

As it turned out, I needed to see a clinical dermatologist about a rash that had developed on my face, so I scheduled an appointment with Dr. Bopp. Dr. Barbara Bopp was such a compassionate doctor that after the treatment for the rash, I went back to her to inquire about my face (I was beginning to think at this point, maybe I needed more filler...). I honestly wasn't sure what the problem was....I think sometimes we don't have good perspective on our own appearance- especially when we have been undergoing cosmetic treatments over the course of several years. Dr Bopp surprised me! She actually told me I still had way too much filler in my face and she masterfully reduced the filler on the spot and added a bit more to my lower face in order to balance me out! I suddenly recognized myself again! My cheeks lifted naturally when I smiled. That weird ridge between the top of my cheeks and eye sockets was gone! I feel so extraordinarily blessed to have found her practice! She is a master at naturally & conservatively sculpting mature women's faces with filler. I highly recommend her!
New Orleans Dermatologic Surgeon

Read my story posted above! I feel so extraordinarily blessed to have found Dr. Bopp's practice! She is a master at naturally & conservatively sculpting mature women's faces with filler. I highly recommend her!