43 Year Old Mom, Cut Along the Abdomen for Birth and Cyst Removals 4 Times. Metairie, LA

I entrusted my surgery to Dr Khoobehi. I visually...

I entrusted my surgery to Dr Khoobehi. I visually knew what I wanted and he came through in a big way. He performed the fat transfer to my buttock along with a tummy tuck. I went in for a BBL consultation and he suggested the tummy tuck as well for maximum overall look. I did not want an unrealistic body image transformation. I wanted something subtle and sexy. Dr Khooebehi came through. He is a genius. My body looks amazing and believable. The results came out like I envisioned. Dr Khoobehi was nice and professional from the beginning consultation, the actual surgery and post surgery. He is the best . Once I researched doctors from the local area, hands down , I knew I could entrust Dr Khooebehi . I am pleased with Dr Khooebehi's work, and I am pleased with my surgical outcome. I would recommend him 1000 times.
New Orleans Plastic Surgeon

Dr Khooebehi is extremely knowledgeable and the proof is in his work. He was extremely nice and professional. I knew what I wanted and he worked his magic to ensure my results were better than I could imagine. In my opinion, he is the best.