So Pleased With My Results! - Metairie, LA

I went to go see Dr. Jules Walters, III, after...

I went to go see Dr. Jules Walters, III, after hearing about nonsurgical rhinoplasty and seeing his and Dr. Khoobehi's office reviews on RealSelf. Refreshingly honest and sincere, Dr. Walters' exceptional attention to detail gave me a better outcome than I could have ever imagined. I had very minimal swelling and bruising and went out the night after, delighted with my new nose. I return tomorrow for my follow up visit. I would highly recommend him to anyone that wants to achieve a natural look with excellent results.

New Orleans Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Walters was great. He took time to answer my questions and go through possible outcomes with me, took pictures, and gave me realistic expectations for the procedure he performed. More importantly, he was super gentle when he was injecting the Juvaderm, and even though I bruise easily, I had only the tiniest bit of bruising and swelling. I will definitely recommend him to family and friends and plan use him in the future.