56 Year Old Sick of Turkey Neck & Jowls!! Metairie, LA

Morning of surgery, Excited to get this done. I...

Morning of surgery, Excited to get this done. I have 10 days to recover before I have to go back to work. Many of my RN friends have had different procedures with Dr. Koohbehi & they all look fabulous!! I'm having to remind myself that this is surgery & will take quite a while to heal & recover. All ready????

Morning of Surgery 3-17-16

Morning of Surgery

4 Weeks Post Op

4 Weeks Post Op
I'm 4 weeks post op!!

5 Weeks Post Op

The past week I have been massaging my neck, jawline, chin & cheeks. I don't know if it has really helped, but the swelling has gone down some since last week. Also, in the last few days I have been able to sleep on my side, even though I am still sleeping propped up. My jawline seems to look more defined & I am getting more feeling back in my ears & cheeks. Every week has been better, I think 8 weeks post op will be where I will notice the decreased swelling & see more of the positive results from the surgery. I have gotten lots of compliments from friends & coworkers on how good my neck & face look. Again, I will say, the healing process is slow & I am not a patient person. I like instant gratification & this is not instant!!

5 weeks post op, no makeup

No Makeup

No Makeup

6 Weeks Post Op

I'm very happy with the healing process & results. The swelling is improving & my neck & jawline are less swollen, smoother, & more defined. I'm still numb in my cheeks, jawline, ears, & the left side of my neck. I see Dr Khoobehi next week for my check up .

7 Weeks Post Op

Most if the swelling in my neck & jawline has resolved. My jaw looks tight & more defined. I have been massaging my cheeks, jawline & neck, which has also helped with the swelling. I am soooo very happy with the results!!

Scar Pictures

I had a request for my scar pics from my lower face & neck lift. The really are not visible & there is no makeup on there. They look great & I never had any problems with infection or drainage.

11 Weeks Post Op

11 weeks post op. No scars, no wrinkles, my jawline is more defined, the swelling has gone down on my neck. There's still some swelling & numbness on both cheeks & my right ear. I'm very happy & would do it again, but hope Im good to go for many years????

12 Weeks Post Op

12 weeks post op. I'm so happy with the results!!! People that don't know me can't believe I'm 56!!! I'm still numb in some places around my ears & cheeks. Here's my pics with no makeup!!

15 Weeks Post op

I'm so happy!! My swelling is gone & most of the feeling is back around my ears & cheeks. I can tell a huge difference & I get compliments everyday. I love you Dr. Khoobehi ??????

Before & After Pics

These are pics taken before my surgery & about 4 weeks later. I was still very swollen.

5 Months ?Post Op

I am 5 months post op. I still feeling a tight, swollen, feeling in my cheeks & jawline. When the heat hits my face I have this weird sunburned sensation. Has anyone else experienced this??

7 months Post Op

7 months have flown by since I had my lower face & neck lift! I love the results!!! Also on 10/4 I did have my buccal fat removed & some additional lipo under my chin, jawline & on my neck. I had big chipmunk cheeks & also some areas that needed to be tweeked. Dr. Khoobehi is so awesome & talented. I am extremely thrilled with the results!!!
New Orleans Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Khoobehi evaluated my lower face & neck, reviewed my options, & realistic expectations. He & his staff were awesome to work with!! My surgery was done 3/17/16 with local anesthesia. It took almost 4 hours & went well.