28yo, 2 Kids, Athletic, Deflated Breast, BA No Lift &TT - Metairie, LA

I am only 4 days post op. So far I love my...

I am only 4 days post op. So far I love my implants and It seems I'm am healing nicely with TT. I am a fitness instructor and full time mom. After our first child I was had stretch marks and loose skin and I nursed our second child and was left with deflated breasts. Recovery is going better than I imagined.

350cc Moderate Gummy Bear

I'm really loving the shape of my breasts. I'm not a fan of the sharp muscle pains but it's temporary and I keep saying it will pass

6 days post op TT pictures

Today is one of my better days. Less pain and I'm standing tad taller today then the past 5 days. Continuing to sleep in a declined position and rest as much as possible. Here are some pictures of Tummy Tuck on day 6 post op. I'm pretty flat, my abs are still swollen, and I do have a few stretch marks left (fair trade for a flat tummy) still in somewhat of a hunched position.

23 days post op

Getting around so much better now. I feel straight but not to where I can comfortably arch my back. My breast are starting to feel normal and some what apart of me. The scars are still tender under my breast so I've been not wearing a bra lately even going out in public and I love it! I tried on some bras at VS and I hate the way my breast look in it. It gives me a uniboob shape. I'd love to hear of some other brands or store to try out. Im measuring a 32DDD at VS and to me my breast look like D's. Im in love with my TT results so far I'd do it over and over to get these results. Highly recommend a TT for anyone who has tried everything to lose the extra skin without success of diet and exercise.

One of the rewarding parts of this Journey

Even though it's the end of the swim season we had a beach trip planned that unfortunately recently was cancelled. Before cancelation I had ordered a swim suit from VS. I didn't have many options bc it's the end of summer but I choose the Heavenly bikini bottom and a crop halter top. My friend said she would have never known I'd had implants in this top (which to me is very satisfying). The bottoms come up high enough for a little bit of modesty and able to conceal my scar. After so many years of looking at my wrinkled tummy this is by far one of the most rewarding parts of the TT journey.
Metairie Plastic Surgeon