A New Attitude - Metairie, LA

My journey started with Khoobieh and Associates...

My journey started with Khoobieh and Associates when I became unhappy with the natural life changes that women my age go through. One of my main problem was weight gain caused by menopause. I tried everything to lose, but nothing worked. I even thought maybe cool sculpturing would work, but that was a waste of time. One night while watching tv, a Khoobieh commercial came on, the next day I called for an appointment. I figured I had tried everything else, why not give this a try? My initial intentions were to just talk, ask as many questions as possible to see if this procedure is really right for me. After meeting with Dr, Walters, getting the information that I needed regarding cost, and being informed of the overall procedure, I choose liposuction. Dr. Walters gave me the necessary information I needed to make my decision. He and his staff were honest and patient with me, I never felt pressured. After my consultation, I went home and prayed about it and the next thing I knew I was setting my appointment to have the procedure done. Whether or not it would hurt never entered my mind, at the age of 60 I was concerned about blood clots.
The day of the procedure Dr. Walters' surgical staff were so professional and did everything to make me feel at ease. One of the nurses told me you're in good hands Dr. Walters is a perfectionist, at that moment I felt a weight lift off my shoulders. When the procedure was done I woke-up and was given all the instructions and precautions I should take once I got home. The nurses even said that they would call everyday for the first five days. Dr. Walters or a nurse called everyday for the first five days. I was given pain medication, but only wound up taking two just to sleep. I was up and back to work on the third day. I'll admit, I did feel like I had been beaten with a baseball bat but the worst part was the soreness. My suggestion to any one planning to undergo this procedure is to have someone available to assist you for the first 2-3 days, to help put pads on your bed for leakage, and eat 3 meals a day. If anyone would ask if I would have the procedure again, my answer would be yes, if I was younger, but no because I'm so pleased with the results.
New Orleans Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Jules Walter has been blessed with a special skill and has surround himself with a staff that is awesome! When you observe how closely they work together, you leave feeling "I've Got A New Attitude!"