Dr. Nicole Rogers - Metairie, LA

I noticed some hair lost, and I was looking for...

I noticed some hair lost, and I was looking for the best specialist in town. I found the best, Dr. Nicole Rogers. During mi first appointment, I came to her office, and I just wait like 5 minutes in the waiting room. Dr. Rogers spent time explainig the details of the treatment with an easy lenguage. I didn’t know anything about it before I went there, and I found her knowledge facinating, I felt like a college student receiving an interesting class from his favorite profesor. Dr. Rogers is very kind, accesible. I can ask her any question, even by email she answered my concerns.
New Orleans Dermatologist

I met Dr. Rogers two years ago. She is very profesional in what she does. She always has a great answer to every question. She is pasionated about her work, and her enthusiam is very contagious. Also, she is really pretty. I recommend her 100%. Dr. Rogers' team is very well organiced, they plann appointment without delays. I have seeing the improvement during the treatment, and althought I am moving to other State, I'll come to New Orleans just for consultation with Dr. Rogers.