52 Year Old Sunlover - Metairie, LA

I am a 52 year old mother of three. I love the...

I am a 52 year old mother of three. I love the outdoors so I had lots of sun damage. My youngest daughter is only 12 years old so I wanted to look younger. My wrinkles really started to bother me. I had never tried anything other than creams. Dr. Mizgala recommended the fractora treatment with a little botox. I had two treatments and my skin looks great. Many people have stopped me and said how good my skin looks. I feel great! After the procedure I had some redness and swelling. It looked like I had a bad sunburn. After 3 days I went out to dinner. By one week you could barely tell I had a treatment except my skin looked better. My skin looked tighter and the wrinkles were so much less noticeable. After 3 weeks I had my second treatment and my skin looked even better. It takes about 3 months to get the full effect. It has been 3 months and my skin looks amazing. I'm trying really hard to wear sunscreen and keep my skin looking good. Dr. Mizgala did a little Botox on my forehead where the wrinkles were deepest. I would totally recommend this procedure.
Metairie Plastic Surgeon

Dr Cynthia Mizgala recommended the Fractora and her esthetician Robin performed the procedure. Both the doctor and esthetician were very sweet and knowledgeable. They were both so easy to talk to and great to work with.