30 Years Old, 2 Kids, 1 C-section, and Can't Get Rid of Little Pooch - Metairie, LA

So I'm currently having my first procedure done on...

So I'm currently having my first procedure done on my lower abdomen, and I'm also having my upper abdomen done today. I was expecting it to be REALLY cold and uncomfortable in the beginning after reading all the reviews. It really wasn't bad at all, maybe I have a high tolerance of pain. The coldest part was the little gel sheet they put on at first, but nothing unbearable. I can't wait to see my results over the next few weeks! I'll try to post updates regularly.

Day 4

So far so good. I have a few minor cramps here and here, but nothing excruciating. I'm guessing I have a high tolerance for pain because the procedure didn't hurt me at all, neither did the massage after.

I still have a bit of swelling. I'm hoping it'll be gone soon...I feel like I'm 3 months pregnant again. I worked out today for the first time and had to wear a corset to keep the fat from jiggling since it just feels like dead weight on my stomach.

Day 1 pics

Metairie Plastic Surgeon

Robin is super friendly and informative! Very professional and attentive to my needs. I love how honest she is about the entire procedure and what results to expect.