30 Years Old, 2 Kids, 1 C-section, and Can't Get Rid of Little Pooch - Metairie, LA

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

So I'm currently having my first procedure done on...

So I'm currently having my first procedure done on my lower abdomen, and I'm also having my upper abdomen done today. I was expecting it to be REALLY cold and uncomfortable in the beginning after reading all the reviews. It really wasn't bad at all, maybe I have a high tolerance of pain. The coldest part was the little gel sheet they put on at first, but nothing unbearable. I can't wait to see my results over the next few weeks! I'll try to post updates regularly.

Day 4

So far so good. I have a few minor cramps here and here, but nothing excruciating. I'm guessing I have a high tolerance for pain because the procedure didn't hurt me at all, neither did the massage after.

I still have a bit of swelling. I'm hoping it'll be gone soon...I feel like I'm 3 months pregnant again. I worked out today for the first time and had to wear a corset to keep the fat from jiggling since it just feels like dead weight on my stomach.

Day 1 pics

12 weeks!

It's been 12 weeks since I had coolsculpting and I couldn't be happier with my results! I'm definitely considering another treatment in the near future with Robin. Great service and very professional. I'll be sure to post some pics later today!

Final Pictures!

I could NOT be happier with my results! But I also did t just sit around and wait for the fat to fall off. I went to the gym for about 40 minutes two to three days a week and also started eating healthier. However, the first few weeks I did t eat very healthy at all and still saw results. Highly recommended!!!
Metairie Plastic Surgeon

Robin is super friendly and informative! Very professional and attentive to my needs. I love how honest she is about the entire procedure and what results to expect.