Office Review - I Made a Mistake

I was referred to dr. Lindsey by my gynecologist....

I was referred to dr. Lindsey by my gynecologist. My mom has had surgery with him and warned me after about the staff in his office. I never met dr. Iindsey. But his all women staff treated me like crap because I was heavier. I'll never go back. EVER, and will never recommend him. You just don't treat people like that! I'm still researching for my breast reduction and will post updates as they come!
Dr. Lindsey

I never met Dr. Lindsey, but they say first impression is everything. The women in his office treated my mom like crap when she came in for post op, treating her like she had some kind of incurable disease and no one would touch her(she had spots on her from the garment that his office provided). I was constantly being told I was obese, and was told dr. Lindsey wouldn't even look at me for surgery (even though I repeatedly told this woman that I was losing weight and just wanted a consultation to get knowledgeable) she cut me off and continued to be rude, and comment on my weight, I will NEVER go back to this office. I previously met Dr. Black inside Ej, and he was much, MUCH better.