Time for the Girls to Perk Up! - Metairie, LA

I had wanted a breast augmentation for over 13...

I had wanted a breast augmentation for over 13 years but I knew that I wanted children and I wasn't convinced that I would be able to nurse them with implants. After 3 pregnancies, nursing and pumping really took a toll, as well as gravity and age. I had been referred to Dr. Mizgala and after my consult , I knew I was ready, both mentally and physically. I Love them and have zero regrets!
Metairie Plastic Surgeon

Over a 13 year period I had several consults with plastic surgeons but when I met Dr. Mitzgala I knew she was the surgeon for me. From the start this has been such a positive experience. Anytime I would feel anxious or scared Dr. Mitzgala and her office staff were there to help. She is extremely talented and loves what she does. She takes pride in her work and treats her patients like they are the only ones that matter. A few days after surgery she called to see how I was and texted me letting me know she was there if I needed anything. I would strongly urge anyone who is considering a breast lift and augmentation to consult with Dr. Mitzgala.