Breast Augmentation with FAT TRANSFER and IMPLANTS. - Metairie, LA

BREAST AUGMENTATION & FAT TRANSFER. If you are...

BREAST AUGMENTATION & FAT TRANSFER. If you are searching for a doctor who can give you breasts that are NATURAL, FULLER, Plus amazing CLEAVAGE....Dr. Khoobehi is the Dr to go to!!! I had FAT TRANSFER from my abdomen and inner thighs to my breasts in combination with saline implants and the results were nothing but AMAZING!!! I am so HAPPY with my results & so is my husband!!! Dr Khoobehi is the pioneer of fat transfer and is the BEST at what he does!!!! I would not have achieved that full breast look plus cleavage with just implants alone ( I know this bc I had 13 y/o saline implants and never achieved any cleavage or fullness) The combination of FAT & IMPLANT gave me such a soft & natural look. There is No rippling and they even feel natural!!! They are just beautiful!! Dr. Khoobehi is definitely an artist. He is extremely knowledgeable and shares his expertise while listening to what you want to achieve. I am beyond happy with my results!!!
New Orleans Plastic Surgeon