35 Years Old with 2 Children - Metairie, LA

Since having my children and gaining and losing...

Since having my children and gaining and losing weight, I'm embarking on my mommy make over journey. My dirst desire was to have an breast augmentation, since I lost breast volume due to nursing my children. I knew that I wanted silicone implants and
I wanted my breast to look natural. I notice during my research that some of the breast implant patients breast set far apart and just didn't want that for myself. During the consult appointment Dr. Khoobehi discuss the fat grafting with silicone implants with me. He also took the time to show me photos of patients that opted for implants only and those that choose fat grafting with implants. All of Dr. Khoobehi work is nice. However, the fat grafting with silicone implants allowed me to achieve the look that I wanted.

Dr. Khoobehi performed liposuction on my lower abdomen, upper thighs and the sides of my waist, he then inserted my implants I choose to become a full C from a A cup and then he injected my fat from my lips areas around my breast.

The whole experience exceeded my expectations, Dr. Khoobehi and his staff are professional, knowledgeable, and kind. I have already scheduled my next consult for Therma VA.
New Orleans Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Khoobehi, is very professional and knowledgeable. His work to top quality!!!'n