54 Year Old Woman....Voluma...Juvederm Ultra and Botox - Metairie, LA

I am a 54 year old woman who does not yet have the...

I am a 54 year old woman who does not yet have the time for a full facelift. I decided to do a combination of fillers instead..Voluma...Juvederm Ultra and Botox. I am extremely satisfied with the results! I had 2 vials of Voluma in each cheek, 1 vial of Juvederm Ultra in each nasal fold, and 60 units of Botox in my forehead and around eyes. The procedure was relatively painful and results were immediate. It has only been 8 hours since my procedure so I believe results will get even better with time.

Before and After Pictures

Had a second visit with Dr Weiss. He added one syringe of Juvederm to my upper and lower lip area..I love Dr. Weiss..I think he is a miracle worker..
New Orleans Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr Weiss was extremely patient with me and answered all my questions. He addressed all of my concerns and was extremely gentle. He performed a work of art on this old tired face! I cannot thank him and his staff enough for the kindness that was shown to me!