49 Years Old, Severely Tuberous Breasts. Breast Fat Transfer, Lift and Tummy Tuck. Very Happy with Results - Metairie, LA

I am 49 years old, 5'2" tall, approximately 120...

I am 49 years old, 5'2" tall, approximately 120 lbs and had severe tuberous breasts. I consulted with 4 different surgeons before choosing Dr. Kamran Khoobehi in Metairie, LA. I was hoping to have my breasts corrected with a lift and fat transfer as opposed to implants, however the first 3 surgeons told me that was not an option, they would have to use implants to correct my tuberous breasts. Dr. Khoobehi was the only one that felt the fat transfer along with a lift would work, and I could not be more pleased with the results. I also chose to get a full tummy tuck, which I am also very pleased with.
I could not have asked for a better doctor, Dr. Khoobehi made me feel very comfortable when discussing the best options. I could ask him any question (and I asked many), he would answer them thoroughly and made sure I understood. He always made me feel at ease at every appointment, he is very easy to talk to. And if you had any questions for him after office hours, you could call him on his cell or send him a text. I never had to, however it was great knowing that I could if I needed to. Dr. Khoobehi’s staff and nurses were also wonderful. They made me feel at ease, and seemed to be as excited as I was about the results.
I had the surgery in August 2015, and am still astonished at how well my breasts turned out, as well as the tummy tuck. I had always hated my breasts since puberty, and felt very self conscious about them. Before the surgery, I could never find bras that fit properly, and would have problems with bathing suits and certain types of shirts, dresses, etc. It has been 3 months, my bra size is 34b which I am happy with. My intention was not to have bigger breasts, just “normal” breasts that I felt good about. Mission accomplished! I never in my life thought that they could look like they do now. If you look at the before and after pictures I posted, I think you will be astonished as well. Also, I run and work out on a regular basis, and could not get rid of the tummy pooch I had. My original plan did not include the tummy tuck, but my husband and I discussed it and decided to do it. Dr. Khoobehi did not push or suggest any other surgeries, we decided on our own about the tummy tuck, and I’m happy I did it.
One more thing, they are very accommodating when it comes to scheduling. We live out of state, it is about a 6 hour drive for us, so their flexibility on scheduling was a huge help.
I would highly recommend Dr. Khoobehi in a heartbeat. If I decided to get another procedure done, I would likely go back to Dr. Khoobehi.
New Orleans Plastic Surgeon

I'm extremely happy with the results and would likely go back to Dr. Khoobehi if I decided to have more procedures performed.