31 year old mother of two! full tummy tuck and back lift - Metairie, LA

I am super excited to be finally having my tummy...

I am super excited to be finally having my tummy tuck. I have always had a stomach for as long as I can remember. I am also going to do a back lift as well Dr. Escobar states it would be as if I got a tummy tuck in the front and back, he will also remove all of my love handles. My very first intention was to just get a tummy tuck, but than I figured it would not make since if I still had back rolls.

post op pictures

4 days until my surgery

Count down!

In less than 24 hours I will be having my surgery. I am so excited!

It's finally over

I will be updating pictures soon my sister said I look like I lost a extra person

2 days post op

I feel good!

My first Post Op appointment

I am out and about my back is hurting a little but the pain is bearable! Tried sleeping in my bed the last two nights but had to get up and move back to the recliner and than I slept like a baby!

Loving my results

I'm still swollen but I am loving my outcome so far. These breast are next

Finally able to take a bath!

I have never been more excited about sitting in a tub of water! I am still swollen how long does it usually take for swelling to actually go away

loving the new me

I'm so excited with what my tummy tuck has done to my self esteem! I am a little disappointed with my love handles but I go back on April 7th to see if he needs to lipo them. I have no regrets!

Liposuction

I went in on Friday and had liposuction done of my lower back and love handles still very swollen but excited

liposuction