Lip Filler - Mesa, AZ

I am going to be 32 in 2 months and I notice that...

I am going to be 32 in 2 months and I notice that my top lip is losing its fullness, giving my profile a flat look. I finally went ahead and decided to get Juvederm yesterday to plump things up and get some fullness. I did 1mL, mostly on the top and a bit on the bottom. My practitioner did inject into the vermillion border for projection. She also did a dental block prior so it was close to painless when she was doing the filler injection. I'm super swollen and my lips are sore and tight today, actually worse than yesterday. I'm kind of freaking out and sent her a pic and she said its all swelling.

Loving my lips

It's been about 8 days and my swelling has gone down a lot, my lips were noticeable to people who see me everyday up close but nobody else noticed. Now that they aren't so big I love the results. I probably wouldn't ever go over 1cc though because I felt self conscious about looking "done"

Before & After

I didn't realize how shriveled my lips were starting to look! OMG

Totally healed

With and without lip gloss/liner