My Horrible Experience - Mesa, AZ

I am very unsatisfied with the outcome of it all....

I am very unsatisfied with the outcome of it all. I had a septoplastic surgery on my nose. I first researched on how good of a surgeon dr Hobgood was. And I was convinced he would be able to fix my nasal problems. I told dr Hobgood I have trouble breathing, always stuffy and sometimes couldn't sleep because of how clogged it gets. I also told him my nose is crooked from previous accidents and it had been broken before. With that said, he said he would fix the problem and assured me that it would be straight. I waited patiently for a year for my nose to get better, and it got way worse. My nose is extremely crooked, I can't breathe and I choke at night because of how much more crooked it is. I went to see him again and told him my concerns and he denied them all and told me I was ok. I had been to the doctor before we met and he said I had an extreme case of a deviated septum. I walked out crying, he did not want to fix what he had done! This is not only affecting my breathing, but also my appearance! Dr Hobgood is by far the worse doctor I've ever encountered.
Phoenix Facial Plastic Surgeon