UK Mum 47 and in Need of an Overhaul. Merseyside, GB

After having a hysterectomy in April, Ive...

After having a hysterectomy in April, Ive developed a huge abdominal hernia. I'm unable to work due to the size, restrictions on walking, standing, lifting until it's operated on.

As this needed repair with full muscle repair, I've opted for a tummy tuck at the same time and thought I may as well go the whole hog and have my large droopy 32HH boobs lifted and reduced.

Pre op done

Went to see my consultant again for my last consultation.

Out of the blue he mentioned there is a very small chance I may also need a cut from my belly button down. But he won't know until he gets me on the operating table.

I really don't want this. Just wondering how big a difference it makes to the overall look? I don't have lots of loose skin.

We discussed bust size. All the pictures he showed me, they still looked huge! He said a C is too small for my frame. But his idea of a D is what I'd call an F! At the end of the day he knows I want lighter, pert, smaller breasts in proportion to my frame.

I've just got to trust him.
Dr. A EL-Gawad