2 Year Facelift Review - Merritt Island, FL

My new jaw line, lack of wrinkles around my eyes...

My new jaw line, lack of wrinkles around my eyes and lips and my confidence is worth every penny and each moment of pain. (Note to self: it wasn't that much money, and it was wayyy less pain than I thought). The only regret I have is not getting facial plastic surgery sooner. I've had the fillers and non-surgical stuff but maybe a bit too much. Thermage a couple years ago didn't last as long as I wanted to. It tightened but then wore off. Hindsight is 20/20 - I should have stopped those earlier in favor of surgery. You can't change the. I'm happy with my results because I know they will stick. I can always come back in 10 yrs or so. (hopefully it holds on for a while). The incision is hidden and I can certainly tell a difference. I feel better when I look in the mirror now.

Also, the site won't let me put that the procedure date was in Sep-2014 but it was...
Melbourne Facial Plastic Surgeon

I always knew facial plastic surgery would be in the cards for me. It wasn't until I was shocked about seeing a recent selfie that I took with my kids. No matter which angle we took the selfie, I hated my neck. I did a bunch of research of facial plastic surgeons near me, but I decided to drive down to FL because another friend here in NC did the same and was very happy with their entire process. Dr. Clevens has insane crednetials, and it's not just about the colleges he attended. He is also double board certified and constantly in the news for what he does for his community. I felt Dr. Clevens' expertise and knowledge was so impressive that when I left his office I had no doubt that I was with the right doctor. He has been with me every step of the way. He's so knowledgable that I want to come up with a question just to stump him - no can do! This doc knows his stuff.